Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

The top of my bookshelf with my stuffed animals resting on top.
(L-R: Peace Bear, Her, and Lisa) Yes, I named a cat Her.

A close-up on my Teen Vogue's.

My bedside table with fashion magazines and fashion books below.

Photos of A and me from 3rd grade and when I last visited her.

My Coach flip-flop shoe box, a pink ribbon scrap (?), and beads* from Barri in my favorite colors, purple and gold!

My pen holders with perfume samples and silly-bands below.

My school's scholar T-Shirt from 2008

Do you guys get "Boo-ed"? It's a fun game!

One of my cork boards (this is the tiny one)

A messy side view of my room with my tutu :)

My messy closet close-up

French Textbooks from my tutor Ali

My pink tutu and my Anti Drug bracelet. (Note: A! Did you notice the other bracelet? It's the only one I have left. Tell Gaby :) )

This is something I just did on a whim. These are pictures from my (messy!) room a few days ago and thought since I haven't posted in awhile to just add something! Hope you all had a SPOOKY Halloween. Sorry that the pictures aren't the best, it was late and the lighting was messed up. :P Whatcha going to do.
XOXO,
E

*beads from MC's 16th birthday cake- Yes, it will be forever treasured!

No comments:

Post a Comment