Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bonjour

For high school you must take at least one language to pass, and the high school I want to go to unfortunately only lets you take Spanish and I don't really want to learn Spanish. I'm more interested in taking French. Why? Because I want to possibly advance in the world of fashion one day and knowing French could do who knows what to help me. Plus, I think French sounds very pretty. ;)
Here are some photos inspired by French. Hope you appréciez!


Bonjour sign
Eiffel Tower (I've been here!)
The Louve (I've been here too!)
Rogue Coco Chanel lipstick campain
I love this photo!!
XOXO,
e


8 comments:

  1. If you want to learn French you should totally find a way to do it. I took Spanish all through high school and college and while it's nice to know such a common language in the States, I always wish that I would have taken French. France is such an amazing country and whenever I go there I always wish I knew the language.

    becomingunfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all stuff French and this post is sooooo amazing:) Love the photos:)

    Kisses and have a wonderful day,darling

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parlez vous francais? Je parle une peu. La plume de ma tante est sur la table. :> That's pretty much it for my high school french. I hope you learn 'cause then you can remind me and we can speak. Au revoir, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh Paris!! I wish that the bf and I could grab the next flight out and spend at least two weeks basking in the romance of that city... sigh... one day!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely try to learn it out of school, I have just taken it for one of my A-Levels and it's well worth it.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. Would love for you to become one of my lovely followers.

    Robbie xox

    http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pretty pretty (:

    rena.

    come by some time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Learning Spanish will make learning French that much easier. Trust me. I grew up with Spanish and learned French in high school. ;)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos. France in itself is really inspiring, I think!

    xo

    ReplyDelete